Review: Tarte 24-Hour Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush

I'm a super huge fan of the ALL of Tarte's blushes. I could rave all damn day about how great the pigmentation always is, how amazing the quality happens to be and how awesome the ingredients are, but that would take ALL DAY and you guys would call me a freak. Is it that good? Yep, it's THAT good. This 24-Hour Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush is perfect--it's a beautifully pigmented pink shade, it's matte, it stays on FOREVER, (Well, okay, maybe not forever, but I've NEVER had to touch up my cheeks when wearing this stuff) and it's like, my Holy Grail Blush. So let's get down to business!





The packaging is nice, thick and sturdy. There is a tiny hole in the back of these where you can use a pin to pop out the pans which makes depotting easy-peazy.



Can't you just hear angels singing!? Simply stunning!


Such a nice pink--this shade will compement EVERY skin tone and it's matte! Having a decent matte blush in one's collection is a MUST. Just look at that print! Quick--over there! Is that a monkey!? J/K, but in all seriousness, this is just as pretty in it's packaging as it is on one's face.


And the swatch. Nice medium pink, matte-y goodness.


This is with 2 quick sweeps. I applied this blush 8 hours ago--and it STILL looks as if I just applied it! I didn't do any touch ups at work. Obviously the color is buildable, and light as a feather. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything at all. Nice, light, quality ingredients--what more can a gal ask for? This blush gets an A+  from me. I will continue to add more colors to my collection! This blush runs for $26 at Sephora and TarteCosmetics.com

What's your fave Tarte blush?

Comments