Urban Decay AND The Balm Sale on Hautelook!

Urban Decay ON SALE starting Tuesday, July 30!

I have been WAITING for this! I am so excited!!! I'm sure that they will have eyeshadow palettes and other items from the clearance section on the UD website for a few bucks cheaper on Hautelook. :)
I am ALL over the Stardust eyeshadow, lol!

Here's the LINK

You can expect to see these items on Hautelook, but cheaper than the already reduced prices listed in these pics:





The Balm will start on Wednesday, July 31!

I am not sure what will be up for grabs...but I'm hoping for the 'Nude 'Tude Eyeshadow Palette! (It's always on Hautelook when they have a sale) So this may be your chance to snag one on the cheap!

Here's the LINK again, if you missed it above! Let me know what you guys are planning on getting, or if you gals have any recommendations!


Comments