Super Quick Smoky Eye Tutorial (Purple)

I have been so excited to feature the Elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Sticks for a bit now, and so without further adieu...here's a very quick smoky eye look featuring one of these wonderful little products!


Products Used:
Elf Mineral Infused mascara, Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in natural, Royal and Girly, Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer, Elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Check Me Out, Elf Cream Eyeliner in Black, Elf Studio Blush in Berry Merry, Elf Mineral Lip Gloss in Pageant Princess


Step 1: Prime your eyelids. This is absolutely essential! The Eyeshadow Sticks are very creamy, and this will prevent them from creasing. 

 Step 2: Cover your entire eyelid with the Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Check Me Out. This doesn't have to be done perfectly, the messier the better! (We will be blending it in)

 Step 3: Using a brush or the pads of your ring ringer, gently blend the color in.
 Step 4: Take the Mineral Eyeshadow in Royal, and apply all over your eyelid.

 Step 5: Apply the Mineral Eyeshadow in Girly to the top of the Royal shade. (Where your skin tone and the edge of the Royal meet) Blend this really well for a subtle and soft line.

 Step 6: Apply the Mineral Eyeshadow in Natural to your brow bone as a highlight. Blend it gently into the top of the Girly shade for a nice smooth color transition.

 Step 7: Using the Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick again, make a smudged-like line under your waterline.

 Step 8: Using the Cream Eyeliner in Black, line your upper lash line. (And bottom if you'd like. I did not for this tutorial because I wanted a softer look)

 Step 9: Coat your beautiful lashes with the Mineral Infused Mascara.

 Step 10: For the cheeks, I wanted a berry shade to compliment the deep purple on my eyes, but I didn't want to "overdo" it. I chose Elf's Studio Blush in Berry Merry. (A gorgeous shade that looks amazing on ANY skin tone!)
 Step 11: To top off this look, I wanted an innocent pink shade for my lips. For this I swept Elf's Mineral lip Gloss in Pageant Princess on my lips. It was perfect!




I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial! Have you tried Elf's Mineral Eyeshadow yet? What about the Jumbo Eyeshadow Sticks? If so, what do you like and dislike about them?

Comments