Cute Necklaces UNDER $1.00 With FREE SHIPPING!

I just spotted this super sweet little necklace! It's made to look "vintage" and would seriously gorgeous with a dress, crop top or sweater! It's on $0.94 with free shipping. You can't beat that, right? This seller is a trusted one. I have purchased a few necklaces from them. Shipping may take 2-4 weeks, depending on where you are located. (mine usually arrive in 3 weeks and I live in the Midwest)

 
You can find it HERE. 

Here is another cheap and adorable necklace:

I have a complete obsession with owls. I have always been obsessed with them since I was a little girl. My Mother's boyfriend went hunting and he brought home a very tiny owl. It had been hit by a truck and he didn't have the heart to walk away and let it die. We nursed it back to health and then set him free. His name was Hootie. He was pretty cool. Anyways, this necklace is only $0.99 with free shipping. Owls are all the rage as of late, so I thought I'd share. You can find it HERE.





Comments

  1. Famous Actress @annecurtissmith wears D&V Hairpieces #hairextensions on the cover of Luxe Magazine…

    http://t.co/IvloQ0APpc #tbt #throwback

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment