FOTD 5/30/2013

I haven't really posted much FOTD content, and I feel that I should start doing so. I have witnessed so many others posting these and I truly get inspired by them! It's always neat to see what others are doing, fashion-wise, style-wise and creative-wise. Sometimes when I'm trying to come up with an idea for my face or someone else' face for a photo session, I browse sites like Pinterest, Tumblr, other beauty blogs and youtube to help me get a creative thought process moving along. Seeing other FOTD posts can help me break through a mental block...which is awesome because let's face it--mental/creative blockage SUCKS! I personally dislike not having any ideas. Especially when I have a deadline and I need to come up with something rather quickly! So thanks to all of the ladies and gents out there who gave me inspiration! FOTD Products: Urban Decay's Naked Palette 2, Elf's Eyelid Primer, Elf's Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia, Elf's Hypershine Gloss in Berry, Elf's Studio Kohl Eyeliner, Elf's Lip Primer & Plumper, Elf's Volume Plumping Mascara, Loreal's Infallible Eyeliner in Blackest Black, Almay's Smart Shade Blush in Pink/Rose

Comments