Punky Yellow, Orange and Pink using the I-Divine Palette Ultra Matts V1 by Sleek

I posted a few pics of this palette a while back, and today I wanted to try something out. A friend of mine had asked me if this palette was a good "dupe" for some of the Sugarpill shades. I don't own any of the Sugarpill palettes, just a few of the loose pigmented eyeshadow samples...so I can't really say whether it is a dupe or not. BUT I can say that if used with a white base, this palette is really bright and beautiful! I had purchased this palette from eBay, as I had heard wonderful reviews from the company. You will need: A white base, such as the NYX Eyeshadow base in White OR a white cream eyeliner like the one I will be using for this tutorial. (I purchased the white eyeliner from eBay.) Step 1: Prime your eyelids with a REALLY pigmented white cream base. I am using a gel cream eyeliner from eBay in White.
Step 2: Dab the Yellow shade on the inner corner of your eyelids.
Step 3: Take the orange shade in the palette, and apply it right next to the yellow. Bring the color ALMOST to the outer corner of your eye. Leave a small space for one more shade.
Step 4: Take this pink shade, (there are 3 pinks in the palette. The "lighter" shade of hot pink and apply it to the outer corner of your eye. Bring the color up and into your crease using a crease brush. Go along your crease, blending this shade into the top of the orange and yellow towards the inner corner of your eye.
Step 5: Apply a black or gunmetal shade of eyeliner. I am using Elf's black studio cream eyeliner. I usually wing mine out a bit.
Step 6: Apply a mascara primer such as Elf's Studio Mascara Primer. 1-2 coats will work quite well, depending how much "Oomph" and volume you'd like. ;)
Step 7: Apply a good mascara such as Elf' Volume Plumping Mascara to make those guys swoon when you wink at them, ha ha!
And there you have it, the finished look! What do you guys think? (pardon the under-eye circles. they are shadows from the lighting. 2 of my vanity bulbs went out...I will replace them tomorrow after work!)

Comments

  1. oooh not sure I could pull this off as well as you, but it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you could! Color is the spice of life! <3

      Delete
  2. I am so excited, right after i read this post i went straight to amazon and bought myself this pallet. Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment