What you will need:
- Elf Eyelid Primer in Champagne
- A White Base such as the Nyx Eyeshadow Base in White or the eBay gel eyeliner to use as a base
- A gel eyeliner from eBay in the apricot color OR similar shade of cream eyeliner
- Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Temptress
- Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Sassy
- Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Innocent
- Elf Studio Cream Eyeliner in Coffee
- Elf Mascara Primer
- Elf Volume Plumping Mascara
Step 2: Apply a white base for your eyelid. Do not go above your crease!
Step 4: Take the Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Temptress, and apply it over the peach/pink apricot shade. Blend upwards.
Step 5: Use Elf's Mineral Eyeshadow in Sassy and apply that to the very upward edge of the Temptress shade, and on the outer corner of your eyelids. Blend well.
Step 6: Apply the Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Innocent to your brow bone, and blend into the very top edge of the Sassy shade.
Step 7: Line your upper lash line with Elf's Cream Eyeliner in Coffee.
Here are pics of the finished look in my bedroom lighting as well as natural lighting. :) I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial!