Yellow and Purple Tutorial

I had so much fun putting this look together! It's a bit bold, but I will have to wear it to work this week just for the heck of it!

 Step 1: Prime your eyes with a white primer/base such as NYX Eyeshadow Base in White.
Step 2: Apply a bright yellow eyeshadow.(I'm using a palette from a brand called "Manly" ROTFL, that I purchased for cheap on eBay)
Step 3: Use a dark purple eyeliner such as Elf's Studio Cream eyeliner in Punk Purple. Trace your crease line with this using a small precision brush. Blend upwards quickly, as this product pulls as it's drying.
Step 4: Take the brightest shade of purple in the palette and layer directly over the Punk Purple cream Liner. Blend upwards and outwards.
Step 5: Take a pink shade, (Not neon pink, but a shade of pink that's closer to a purple color in shade) and blend that into the top part of the purple shade as well as blending it upwards and outwards.
Step 6: Use the matte white shade in the palette, and run that along your brow bone as a highlighter. Blend a tad bit downwards into the pink shade.
Step 7: Line your upper lash line and lower lash line and/or waterline with a black (or purple) eyeliner such as Elf's Cream Eyeliner in Black.
Step 8: Coat your lashes with 1-2 coats of mascara such as Elf's Lash Extending Mascara.
Step 9: add some blush to your cheeks. Here I used Elf's Blush & Bronzing Cream in St. Lucia.
Step 10: Pucker up, buttercup! Put light nude pink shade of lipstick or gloss on your lips. I am using Elf's Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in pink Umbrellas.
There you have it! Would you guys wear this look?

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I believe I was using either Elf's Tinted Moisturizer in Nude applied over the Elf Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer, or it was the Elf Flawless Finish in Sand. I also apply the Elf Mineral Booster in Translucent as a setting powder which helps give my face a "soft Focus" effect. I apply it to the back of my hand, and using the Elf Powder Brush, I apply it on my face using a small circular motion. This application gives me the best coverage, hides my freckles, minimizes a small scar I have by my eye, and looks more natural than when I apply the stuff using my fingers. :) I hope this helps!

      Delete

Post a Comment