Subtle Copper Look for Everyday using Elf Cosmetics (HD Blush and California palette)

I have a new job, so I'm trying to look more "Business professional." I was poking around in my makeup suitcase (yes, I actually have a huge suitcase of makeup. I'm a bit sad to admit that) and I came upon this combo. Step 1: You know the drill by now folks! Prime those eyelids! I am using Elf's Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer.
Step 2: Use the dark brown shade that is next to the purple shade in Elf's California palette. Sweep this on your crease.
Step 3: Use the lighter copper shade next to the brown you just used. Sweep that shade on your lid.
Step 4: Use the shade above the purple in the palette. Use this on the outer corner of your eye. Blend well into the color that is all over your eyelid.
Step 5: Use the lightest color in the palette to highlight your browbone area. Blend downwards gently into the crease color.
Step 6: Use Elf's Cream Eyeliner in Copper to line your upper and lower lash lines.
Step 7: Coat those lovely lashes with a good volume plumping mascara such as Elf's Volume Plumping Mascara.
Step 8: Take Elf's Lip Stain in Nude Nectar and run a sheer coat over your lips.
Step 9: Take Elf's minty Lip Gloss in Miami, and put a thin layer over the lip stain for a bit more color and some shine. ;)
Step 10: Use Elf's HD Blush in Showstopper and dab a small amount on the back of your hand. spread it out a bit, and dab a blush blush or stippling brush onto it lightly. Dab the brush lightly on your cheeks.
Finished Look!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous look! They palette is so nice. I like the HD blushes, but they may be to intense for my coloring. I tend to be heavy handed with blush. Thank you for the tutorial, you always do a wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa! I also just saw a comment that you left on my highlight/contouring vid. :D I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I do my best to show step-by-step what I'm doing and how I'm doing it. Some people have a better time grasping what they read and others have a better time grasping what they see. I try to come from both angles with my tutes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment