Maybelline New York dream Fresh BB Skin Perfector

The world of BB Creams...alluring, mysterious, confusing. I have been wanting to try a BB cream for about 7 years now. Unfortunately, for the LONGEST time, they were only available overseas. They have just recently made their appearance in the US market! (Whooo!) now, which one to try? Ha ha ha...there are options, both higher end and lower end. I have decided to try the Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector. The shade I purchased is Medium Sheer Tint. I honestly like this! I haven't tried any of the higher end BB creams, so I don't really have the knowledge to compare the brands. I will say that I like it, it's comfortable, sheer, (My freckles are STILL all over the place) and it has a texture that is hard to explain after application. I want to say that the product feels lightweight, but my face feels just a tad bit tighter/firmer. Not by a lot though, just enough to feel a difference. It has an SPF of 30, which is awesome if you want protection, but not so awesome for high flash photography, lol. It goes on smooth, and is very easy to apply/blend. I personally use a translucent powder on top of the BB cream to help minimize blemishes, and give my face a soft focus effect. It does last all day, but if you live in a humid location, this may not work very well. (It can melt right off of your face) I will repurchase again, as well as try other BB creams to see if there just happens to be a huge difference!
Have any of you tried this product? What did you like/dislike about it?

Comments

Post a Comment