Elf's NEW Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream

Let me start this with this: I personally LOVE the powder duo. I truly duly do. But this stuff kicks so much ass! (pardon my language peoples) This duo is silky and creamy and lovely and wonderful. It's pigmented, and lightweight...you really do not need much at all. It's worthy of 5 stars, and my money! I am so hoping that they will add new colors! I cannot find anything negative to say about this duo. It's easy to blend and is now my Holy Grail blush. It looks pretty nice on my skin, it's so natural looking and it's easy to control the amount of coverage you want. It's never going to leave my purse. (Unless I'm pulling it out to either put some on or show my lady-friends) I need to stop raving about this product, because I'm going to sound like a damn crazy person. It's nice...seriously. It's THAT kind of nice. here are some pics of my new fave blush.

Comments

  1. Those colors are so pretty! What are you wearing on your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I am wearing the Nyx Nude on Nude eyeshadow from the palette, Elf's 3-in-1 Mascara and Elf's cream studio eyeliner in black

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you use other brushes besides stippling to apply cream blush/bronzer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You can use a sponge or a powder brush. If I'm too lazy to try to find my stippling brush in my mighty box of brushes, I usually grab Elf's Studio Powder Brush and apply it with that. i just gently dab it on my cheeks and outwards. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment