Elf Studio Eyebrow Kits in Ash, Light and Medium!

So, you have been wanting a brow kit, but it's hard to tell from the pics what color would work better for you. I was in your situation and I have (hopefully) a solution! I no longer have the Dark kit, so if your eyebrows are almost black, that would be the one I'd go for if I were you. I personally use the Medium kit. The gel is somewhat transparent, so you don't have to worry about it looking silly. It won't look like they've been penciled in. The powder sets on the gel, and gives your brows a nice filled in full effect.Iwould suggest a clear mascara or a brow comb to use apply a few minutes of application, just to hold the hairs. Even the pros can tell you that well-groomed eyebrows can make or break a look. They frame your face and make your features pop! So let's get down to business. The Kits: ash is a universal color. If you feel the other colors are too "brown, red" whatever, it would be a better guess to try the Ash kit. The pics show the gel by itself on the left, the powder by itself in the middle, and both combined on the right: ASH
Light
Medium
Have any of you tried these yet? What do you like/dislike about them?

Comments

  1. I have the ash and light kit and I prefer the ash. The ask no red and is ideal in color tone: not too light and not too dark. The light kit is good as well, but darker for me, I use it for the evenings, and it does has a slight red undertone to it. They wear well all day. These kits are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ash and Light are pretty neutral, so I think they would work for most people. It was so hard looking at the website for me to pick the one closest to my color. (Everyone's monitor is a diff. color) so I got a variety to test out for myself. :) My only problem with these is if my eyebrows itch and I forget that I've used this product, lol. They color stays for the most part, but after rubbing my brow, one brow may be lighter than the other, lol.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for this! I was trying to decide between ash and light, and now I'm pretty certain Light will be the one for me!

    http://lillymint.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I was able to help! It was hard for me to decide too. I had to purchase a variety and swatch them to find what worked best for me. I hope that the Light shade works for you! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment