Elf Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks

It's time to RAVE yet again! Recently I purchased a few Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. I payed $8.00 a pop for those. Well, Elf just released the Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks, and these are a far better deal! Elf sells these for $2.00 a pop, and these are FLIPPING FANTASTIC! They weigh lighter on the lips than the Revlon Balm Stains, however these are glossier than the Balm Stains as well. I only purchased 3 of them, but I am placing an order right now for all of the shades. These feel light and smooth on my lips and have a sheer tint that you can build to your liking. They make my lips feel soft and the smell reminds me of the Minty Lip Glosses that are now discontinued. I honestly cannot decide which one is going to be in my purse, but I have to have one on me at all times now! Elf has done it again! You gotta try these! Here are the 3 shades I own. from Left to Right: Pink Umbrellas, Summer Nights(shimmer), In the Nude With Flash
Without Flash

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have them all but In the Nude. I love these too. They really are great. These are the first crayon type of lip gloss I have tried and I wont need to try any other brand. ELF's new products lately have been awesome! The Flirty and Girly one is sooo cute. It is like a shimmery hot pink and looks suprisingly well on me. Hope you like the other colors when you get them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment