Elf Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15

These beautiful lip gloss tubes are $1.00 each. They were having a 50% off sale on the website, and since I have never tried these, I thought I'd give them a go. I have heard some horrible things about some of the Essential line items, but these are a complete HIT with me! I am more of a gloss girl myself, and these do the trick! Most of these are sheer, and I will make a chart for you guys just so you will know which shade is tint, shimmery, or more opaque. T----Tint S----Shimmery O----More Opaque in color (Has more color pigmentation) From Left to Right: Juiced Berry(T), Pink Pop(S,O,T), Strawberry(T,S), Honey Do(T), Party Peach(T,S) With Flash
Without Flash

Comments

  1. You should have tried malt shake. I think it would go great with your red hair. I have almost all of these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment