Double Eyeliner Look

Asmuch as I absolutely LOVE to wear some bright and bold eyeshadow, on my "lazy" days, I like to keep it simple. So, short and sweet and to the point: Double eyeliner. In this look, I used Elf's Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black and I made a silver eyeliner line using Elf's Mineral Eyeshadow in Angelic and Elf's Makeup Lock & seal. Step 1: Line your eyes with an eyeliner such as Elf's Black Studio Cream Eyeliner.
Step 2: Squeeze out a few drops of Elf's Makeup Lock & Seal in it's little cup or onto some plastic.
Step 3: Take Elf's Mineral Eyeshadow in any color. (I'm using Angelic) Put a small amount on your brush and Mix it with the Makeup Lock & seal. Apply it as eyeliner above the previous eyeliner.
And there you have it! Try using different colors, and be your own makeup artist! :)

Comments

  1. Love the look. I love ELF's Lock and Seal too. I have used many of the ELF Mineral Eyeshadows for eyeliner, but have never thought of layering them. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In high school, I used to double the black and white eyeliner. But lately I've been on a kick of layering other colors as well for work. What I love about using the Makeup Lock & Seal with the Elf Mineral Shadows is the fact that most of them become a metallic chrome shade. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment