Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer

I am not really a huge Covergirl fan, but I was very interested in the Simply Ageless serum Primer. It's not too bad! The texture is creamy, and not as smooth-like as Elf's Mineral Infused Face Primer. It's a bit more expensive, but you do get 30 ml of product. I found it to have a shiny finish, so I take a sponge and dab my face afterwards so that it has more of a matte finish. I did not notice a difference the 4 times I have used this product, but I will try for a week or so to see if I can eventually tell a difference. It has a light ointment kind of smell...like a medical cream. The scent does fade away after a few minutes however, so it honestly doesn't bother me. I will say that this product does what it says in the way of priming, but I can't say so for firming my skin. But like I stated before, I'll keep using the product, and I will update if I notice any changes. Will I repurchase? No, unless I notice firmness of my skin. My makeup doesn't "glide" on with this primer, and it makes it a bit hard to blend where the primer is on my skin. It does hold products in place, but the feel of it is only so-so. Everyone is different, and I prefer a silicone base so that my foundation and concealer go on nice and easy, but this may work well for you. (Especially if you didn't like Elf's Mineral Infused face Primer because of the texture) I want to love this product, as I had been eyeing it for a while and it seemed hopeful. Like I said, I will update if I notice a difference.
Have any of you tried this yet? If so, what are your thoughts on this Serum Primer?

Comments