"Purple Romance" Look Featuring Elf Cosmetics.

I have been asked to make step by step tutorials featuring purples. Well, for those who've messaged me, this is for you! Step 1: Start with your basic face makeup. Basic face makeup means, foundation, concealer, eyebrow gel, etc. This look has a kind of glow and illumination to it, so the first step is to use Elf's Radiance Enhancer in Sunrise. You will need to place this on top of your cheek bones (Under your eyes)as well as the corners of your mouth and on your "T Zone." You will want to blend this well using fingers, brushes or sponges.
Step 2: Use some blush for the apples of your cheeks. I am using Elf's Contouring Blush and Bronzer in Turks & Caicos. Use the bronzing powder to lightly go along your jaw line, hair line, temples and under your cheeks to give them a fuller look. Don't forget to blend well!
Step 3: Prime your lids with a really good primer. I am using Elf's Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer.
Step 4: Take a light but pigmented shade of purple eyeshadow and sweep it all over your lid. I am using Elf's Mineral Eyeshadow in Flirty.
Step 5: Take a darker purple or a rich plum shade such as Elf's Mineral Eyeshadow in Royal and dab it on your crease as well as the outer half of your lid.
Step 6: Take a light pinkish brown shade of eyeshadow (I'm using Elf's mineral Eyeshadow in Sassy) and blend into the very top of the previous color Royal. I just dabbed a bit where the Royal met eyeshadow-free skin. I lightly and gently blended that upwards.
Step 7: Now it's time to use a light white or really nude shade to highlight under your brows, and blend in with the Sassy shade previously used. Dab the color, (I'm using Elf's Mineral Eyeshadow in Innocent) all along the brow bone. Lightly blend that with the Sassy color.
Step 8: Take the Dark purple shade (Elf's Mineral Eyeshadow in Royal) and smudge along your lower lashes.
Step 9: Take a nice sultry black or grey eyeliner and run it along your top lash line. (I'm using Elf's Studio Cream Eyeliner in Gunmetal...my fave!)
Step 10: Line your lower waterline with a black or dark grey liner such as Elf's Studio Kohl Eyeliner.
Step 11: Prime those lashes with a good mascara primer such as Elf's Studio Mascara Primer.
Step 12: Sweep 1-2 coats of a good mascara to "top off" your eyes. I ma using Elf's Studio Mineral Infused Mascara.
Step 13: Finish off the entire look by adding a nude lipstick and a nude lip gloss. I chose Elf's Mineral Lipstick in Bare Brown and Elf's Studio Glossy Gloss in Muted Mauve.
I hope you enjoy this tutorial! Let me know what you think!

Comments