ELF HD Blush Review and Swatches

These are super cute! The packaging is practical and lightweight. I was honestly blown away by how PIGMENTED these little guys really are!!! It took some time for me to figure out just how much to use, because I kept overdoing it...but please listen to me when I say that seriously, a little really does go a long way! It seems like a small amount, but a drop, a TINY drop will be enough for a cheek or two. Don't even try to use a whole pump...given how much you need, this will last you a very long time for only $3.00. Headliner is so pretty! (My fave at least) They were out of Superstar when I placed my order, but it's on it's way to me as we speak. This is such a cool and useful packaging idea! No mess, no powder everywhere, if you drop it, it still works. Oh yeah, I think it's pretty Nifty! There is nothing like that feeling you get when you drop something important and you watch it fall, hit the ground and break...all in slow motion. (Feels bad man) These will be in my purse. I fear nothing. They will not break. Awesome-sauce. Aaaand they last all day. From Left to Right: Diva, Headliner, Showstopper, Encore.

Comments

  1. It's so pretty! I will have to update as Superstar finally made it here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ergh, I hope you post a swap soon! Otherwise I'm going to buy all of ELF's website (seriously I buy a huge shipment and then you update your blog and I want MORE) and my wallet will cry ;P

      Delete

Post a Comment