The BEAUTIFUL NEW Mineral Pressed Eyeshadows by E.L.F.!

Oh ladies! I am yet again amazed by how beautiful and 100% NATURAL these eyeshadows are! I just got my order 5 minutes ago, and I am so pleased! These are probably one of my top 10 fave products by them and I ONLY just started using them. I took a bunch of pics, and I hope that you guys like them just as much as I do! These are subtle colors...nothing crazy or off the wall. They are gorgeous! The texture is fine and silky smooth. The pigment is wonderful and rich in color. They have a small amount of shimmer, but nothing at all like the Mineral loose Shadows they carry. I loved the other Mineral shadows they had, but most were super shimmery, and I am so glad that they released some more natural shadows without so much shimmer. I will wear these to work, out to dinners, meetings, and also movie dates with my friends. These are more for an "Earthy, natural everyday kind of look." I would suggest wearing an eyeshadow primer before applying, but you really don't have to. I can't wait to start using these in tutorials! I may just make a tute tonight. ;) The colors from right to left are as follows: Miss Popular, Bridal Party, Beauty Queen, What's Your Name, First Date, Out All Night, Disco DJ, Lunch Break, Wine Tour.

Comments