E.L.F. Radience Enhancers in Sunrise and Golden

I purchased these because I was curious how the color/texture would be. I actually like these a bunch! Although today is the first time I have used them, the color Sunrise looks awesome under the brow bone as a highlight. It does dry rather quickly, so if you need to do any blending, you have to be fast! The Golden one is also very pretty, and I will be wearing it to work tomorrow for a test drive! I will say that it is a creamy consistency, and it reflects light nicely. (If blended well, it looks beautiful and not too shiny) It's lightweight, and with primer it lasts all day. (I did not test it without primer) These are creamy, and come in an applicator similar to a lip gloss pen. I was unable to purchase the shade Spotlight, due to the fact that they were out of stock. :( The one named Sunset is a rose-gold color. The one named Golden is a gold color. These are highly pigmented,and honestly a VERY small amount goes a long way, so I see these lasting me for quite some time. Not shabby for a few bucks! Here are the pics: Radiance Enhancer in Sunrise
Radiance Enhancer in Golden

Comments