Updated Morning Skincare Regimen Feat. The Ordinary & Korean Products

Updated Morning Skincare Regimen Feat. The Ordinary & Korean Products Hey Guys! I wanted to give you an update on what products I'm using in the morning. Some of these products you may have seen in previous videos, and others are new. The list of products are as follows: * Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Balm * The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam * Skinfood Peach Sake Toner & Emulsion * Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence * The Ordinary Buffet * The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% * The Ordinary Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10% I have incredibly high hopes for more than a few of The Ordinary's products, and in conjunction with my Korean products--I think I'm really onto something good! Time will tell of course.

Comments