Shade + Light Glimmer Palette & Saint Promo Image Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Shade + Light Glimmer Palette & Saint Promo Image Inspired Makeup Tutorial Kat Von D has given us a sneak peak into her upcoming releases and I don't know about you but I'm super excited! I saw the Saint perfume promotional images and video which had one of the neatest color schemes IMO. Her entire makeup team is incredibly talented and I look forward to seeing their future work. I really wanted to take a swing at a look using a similar color scheme even though the specific palette used is not available just yet. I was so excited about the palette that I just couldn't wait! I realize that it would have been much easier to just use the original Shade + Light Palette with shimmery shadows on top, but that eyeshadow palette is the only one that I do not own from her collection (as well as the contouring face palette) so I did my best to improvise and create a similar look based on the pictures I had seen online. PRODUCTS USED: ELF Nude Linen Liquid Eyeshadow Too Faced Natural Eye Palette Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77 Wet N Wild Prime & Seal Mascara Duo Wet N Wild Photofocus Foundations in Soft Ivory and Soft Beige Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blacquer ELF Mineral Infused Mascara ELF Contour Palette (Powder) MAC Person Style Blush Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipstick (OG) Ghoulish

Comments