Too Faced's Natural Love - Warm Spring Makeup Tutorial

Too Faced's Natural Love - Warm Spring Makeup Tutorial Hey Guys and Dolls! I wanted to do another look using this palette for something a little more warm and glamorous than the last look I created. I gotta say that this palette is pretty versatile and I do have a few more looks planned with this as well. Have you guys tried it yet? If so, what do you think? Products Used: Too Faced Natural Love Palette Elf Liquid Eyeshadow in Nude Linen Elf Prime & Stay Finishing Powder Elf Makeup Mist & Set (Illuminating) Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Covet Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Rebel Stila Got Inked Liner in Smoky Quartz Ink Revlon Luxurious Color Liner in Black Velvet Wet N Wild Fiber Lash Duo (I think It's called Prime & Seal) Wet N Wild Photofocus Foundations in Soft Ivory and Soft Beige MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Refined ELF Contour Palette Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light Colourpop Lippie stix in Grunge Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Frick N Frack *Products used in this video were purchased by me, and the opinions are soley my own.

Comments