Spring Lavender Cut Crease Tutorial Feat Lorac's Mega Pro 2 Palette

Spring Lavender Cut Crease Tutorial Feat Lorac's Mega Pro 2 Palette Hey Guys! I had a small editing issue while working on this video, so I do apologize. I repeated myself a few times (which is totally lame, I know) and I even said the wrong name of the blush. I've had a horrendous cold (thanks to the boyfriend who was eager to share the plague with me) and the cold medicine and I weren't really getting along. I've been pretty consistent with uploading videos for you guys every Monday, and I raced to get this one put together before I went to bed the night before. I'm hoping to upload a SECOND video this week (I'm trying real friggin' hard to stick to a schedule--hopefully I can start doing two uploads a week and proceed to upload more after some time) so we'll just have to see if time permits! I'll probably need some encouragement though, ha ha ha! Products Used: Lorac Mega Pro 2 Palette MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre ELF Prime & Stay Powder Wet N Wild Come Correct Concealer in Fair ELF Glitter Glue Urban Decay Moondust in Cosmic Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in 77 Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Liner in Black Velvet Wet N Wild Fiber Lash Duo Mascara ELF Mineral Infused Mascara Benefit Thrrrob Blush Maybeline Fit Me Concealer in Sand Sable ELF Prime & Stay Powder ELF Pressed Powder in Almond Hourglass ALP in Mood Light MAC Lustre Lipstick in Lovelorn

Comments