Simple Spring Glam-Smashbox Covershot Palette in Matte & Stila Glitter & Glow

Simple Spring Glam-Smashbox Covershot Palette in Matte & Stila Glitter & Glow Hey Guys & Gals! I honestly couldn't wait to post this on Monday, so I decided to do it a day early. I've been wanting to try the Covershot palette as well as the Glitter & Glow products in a different way tan I'd been seeing on Youtube, so I decided to take a swing at it for those who only like a small amount of glitter. I really hope you guys like this look. I love your faces! Love, Nik. Products Used: ELF Nude Linen Liquid Eyeshadow Smashbox Covershot Palette in Matte Stila Glitter & Glow in Smoky Storm Inglot AMC Liner in 77 Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blacquer Wet N Wild Fiber Lash Duo Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat theBalm MaryLou Manizer ELF Pressed Foundation in Almond Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand Sable ELF Duo Eyeshadow Stick in Brown Tattoo Junkies Lipstick in Cheeky (Velour/Metallic)

Comments