Tropical Summer Makeup Tutorial

Tropical Summer Makeup Tutorial My auto-focus has been going insane...so I have a new camera on it's way to me, and that's one reason why I haven't been posting as much as I want to. Well, that and I had to repurchase a new computer. I started off the video already having done my eyeshadow Primer. Products Used: Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Urban Decay Electric Palette Elf Kohl Liner Elf Makeup Mist & Set Wet N Wild Fiber Lash Mascara Duo Elf Contour Palette (Cream) Wet N Wild Illuminaughty Highlight and Concealer Pen theBalm Hot Mama Blush Revlon Luxurious Liner in Black Velvet Colourpop Creme Liner in Swerve Elf Prime & Stay Finishing Powder MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep BECCA's Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone MAC Lipstick in Violetta

Comments