Too Faced Cosmetics + Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish on Sale PLUS $7.00 Boots and Shoes!

Hey Guys and Dolls! I have noticed a few sales that I just HAD to share with you!

First off: Too Faced Cosmetics has a few palettes, lip products, blush and eye products (INCLUDING Primers!!!) on sale. It's being featured on Hautelook's site. $20.00 for the Rock N Roll Palette or the Sugar Pop! (I own both and I adore them!) You can check out more products here of course:



Deborah Lippmann has some trios as well as full size polishes and nail products here too:





And I also wanted to share a $7.00 shoe sale that includes boots, heels, flats, sandals and more at shoemetro.com! I was able to score 5 pairs of knee-high boots for ONLY $60.45 including shipping!

This is only a few screenshots, but there's 12 pages of shoes to choose from!









I'm absolutely ready for Fall. Here's what I ordered:




Keep in mind that shipping for the first pair of shoes are $8.99. Every pair thereafter is $4.99 shipped.  There's a 10% off code (DGGG31D) you can enter at checkout to save a little bit more.I was able to score the 5 pairs above for $60.45 and that's with the shipping included!Not a bad deal, considering that boots are normally around $60+ a pair. I'm planning some lookbooks for Youtube, so you will be seeing these soon!

Comments