XL-XXL Fashion Posts Coming Soon!

I know that some of you have already heard the news, but I wanted to let you guys know here that yes, I will be doing fashion posts on my Lifestyle page! I will also be sharing these posts on my Youtube channel as well as my IG account, so please subscribe if you haven't already!

So here's the nitty gritty:

I am 5'2 and weigh 160 lbs. I am working out and trying to lose weight, not because I'm unhappy with my figure though--I love who I am! I have a heart condition as well as RA. Living healthier and losing weight will be very helpful in the longevity of my life as well as slow down the arthritisis' progression. That being said, I have had a super-freaking hard time finding cute and stylish clothes that are in my size. I want to share my finds with you guys, be it how I dress to fit my body shape as well as let you guys know what stores carry cute things in our size. Just because I'm "fluffy" doesn't mean that I should dress terrible...and I think companies are more accepting now of different body shapes and sizes instead of the typical sizes of 0-10.

Here's a preview of my normal Fall Day-time style:


I purchased the tops from a secondhand store and the capris from Delia's online website when I posted about their going out of business sale a while back. I paid around $7 for the pants--and I love them! The heels were picked up at Deb's in my local mall. I think I paid a total of $25 for the entire outfit. 

What's your fave clothing item for Fall? 

I appreciate every single one of you who enjoy these posts. I have been going back and forth with how to do fashion posts for over a year now and I am happy to finally be able to them!

Comments