*SALE ALERT!* Tarina Tarantino Cosmetics, ELF Cosmetics and Roxy Clothing!

The best thing about Summer? Swimming pools, friends, gatherings, festivals, relaxation and sales of course.

Yeah it's been a pretty minute since I made a sales post--life happens, lol. I was super excited to see these deals though, so I guess i need to get in the habit of sharing these deals again!


Roxy is a brand that I have loved for well over 13 years. So when I saw this sale, my inner teen god pretty excited! On Hautelook right now, the brand is offering so many items for around half off of their original price. You can click on the pictures to visit the site as well.


I'm REALLY digging the grey short romper.






There are so many items in this sale, I couldn't picture them all. It looks likes 2 pages of stuff...



Elf Cosmetics is also having a sale...buy one get one free on the Beauty BFFS section.

Here are a few items that have been selected for this sale:




I would recommend the Baked Eyeshadow palette, Baked Eyeshadow Singles, Elf Mineral Infused mascara (That's my JAM!) the Elf Studio Mist & Set and the Flawless Concealer Brush...but there are quite a few items I hadn't pictured so if you have any questions or are curious about swatches and the products themselves, if you search my blog you may find the info you were looking for! Shipping is automatically free is you spend $35.00+


Back on Hautelook, Tarina Tarantino is on sale--and this is a pretty decent one! 


I LOVE her eyeliners, and you can get a total of 3 full sized liners for ONLY $15!? The trio normally retails for $45.00 so that's an obvious steal. 


The Eyeshadow palette are very nice as well. 


They have a small selection of lip glosses available.  


The Luminzers are a huge hit online, so for the price, they are an incredible deal!

Have you tried Tarina Tarantino's Cosmetics yet? If so, what product is a must-have? What products are you really wanting to try?


Comments