*REVIEW* Colourpop Lippie Stix in Frida and Rocket!

Colourpop--you are too dang cool for my pocketbook. Why do you gotta be so...great? I'm raving mad with love for this brand so far! I absolutely love these shades and I am ecstatic to share them with you! These are long lasting, super creamy, non-drying, opaque lipsticks that will rock your face off--and here's the BEST part...they are only $5.00! Never tried Colourpop? Then you should check out Colourpop's website! Here's two great reasons why you should:


Frida is a warm mid tone pink with a tad bit of beige, making it a nice nude lipstick for some. It is opaque with a satin finish. This one lasted for 4 hours on me without a touch up, which is pretty darn fabulous for a lipstick that's only $5.00. It just blows my mind.







Same slim and sleek packaging. Simple and to the point.


As you can see, this formula does not lack pigmentation. It's very thorough and is smooth to apply. This is just one layer for this swatch.





Rocket is a light but bright pinky coral that is pretty unique in my opinion. It's opaque and has a satin finish.  It reminds me of a vintage coral lipstick--which I absolutely adore. This one lasted 3 and a half hours before I noticed any fading. 







Considering that these are in slim tubes, you do get quite  bit of product. These are so opaque that you do not need to continuously layer the product like you would with most drugstore lipsticks. It actually means that these are cheaper than most Maybelline, Covergirl, Loreal and Revlon lipsticks. Sweet!


Again, this swatch is just one layer. I can't rave enough about the company's formula--it really gets the job done!




I adore this brand guys. The price point is more than fair for the formula, it's opaque, smooth, creamy and doesn't dry out my already dry/chapped lips. It lasts around the same amount of time as some of my drugstore lipsticks, but I use less product during application. I am and will continue to be a returning customer and I can't wait to see what else this company releases!

If you want to see more Colourpop Lippie Stix reviews, you can check out my post on Button, Feminist and Bichette. All three are gorgeous!

Comments