Falling for Fall makewup Tutorial Feat. Urban Decay's Vice 3 Palette!

Falling for Fall Makeup Tutorial Feat. the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette!




Awwww Yessss!
I'm so in love with Fall.  Like, it's amazing--great weather, beautiful colors and layered fashion! (I LOVE layering!) I'm already gearing up for Fall, and this is my second tutorial for this season this year. I HAVE SO MANY MORE TO FILM...be prepared!

Products Used:

Urban Decay's Vice 3 palette
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Light
Colourpop's Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencil in Creature
ELF Hydrating Under Eye Primer
ELF Pressed Powder in Coco
Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Midnight
ELF Intense Ink Eye Liner
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
ELF Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearl
W7 Souffle Mascara

I really hope you guys enjoy this video! What colors are you excited to wear this Fall?


Comments