*REVIEW* Glitter Lambs Million Dollar Gradient

So this is for the bling queens everywhere! Or, if you are looking for something flashy and eye catching, being bold for the Holiday Season or if you just like lots of rainbows and shine. This gold's for you...




Million Dollar Gradient is another extraordinary creation from Glitter Lambs. It retails for $6.94 in her etsy shop. It's Free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate. It was made specifically to use as a gradient, but I am guilty of loving it so much that I sponged it onto my entire nail as well as used it as a glitter topper against a white base (which was gorgeous, by the way!) so you be your own artist and do what you do. 



This is a clear base with different sizes and shapes of gold holographic glitter. When this polish catches the light, you get a vivid dance of red, green, yellow, orange, blue and violet. The color shift is just downright delightful--it's a rainbow on your hands! This polish lasted 8 days without chipping with the Julep Freedom Polymer Topcoat.  I absolutely LOVE this nail polish! I enjoyed it so much that I depotted a small amount for a friend to try out. When I handed it to her she was in awe. She said it was the prettiest nail polish she had ever seen. I will take a picture of her nails as soon as she uses it and if I remember to, I'll update this post with what she does with it as well.



Comments