*TUTORIAL* The NEW Elf Mad For Matte Palette (Easy work friendly look!)


Let me just say that this palette is blowing my mind right now...and I'm working on a few more looks using it even as I'm typing in this description box! This look is a nice light mauve/smoky nude look that is perfect for Summer and is work-friendly! (This palette is going to be my new go-to for work looks, lol!)

Products Used:
Elf Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette
MAC Pro Longwear paint Pot in Stormy Pink
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Elf Mineral Infused Mascara
Elf Exxtra Lip Gloss in Scott
Elf Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearl
Elf Moisturizing Stick Foundations in Ivory, natural and Almond
Elf Mineral Liners in Ash and Coffee
Elf HD Lifting Concealer in Fair
Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in Fiji
MAC Lip Liner in Subculture
ABH Dipbrow in Granite
Elf Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Deep

Comments