One Brand Makeup Tutorial For Summer--Using ELF Cosmetics!




I wanted to create a fun look for Summer with a bit of glow and nude shades. I hope that you guys like it!

MAKEUP PRODUCTS USED:

Elf BB Cream in Light
Elf Baked Eyeshadow Palette in California
Elf HD Concealer in Fair
Elf Eyebrow Treat & Tame  in Deep
Elf Eyebrow Lifter & Filler
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
Elf Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls
Elf Contouring & Bronzing Powder in Fiji
Elf Blush Palette in Dark
Elf Mineral Eyeliner in Coffee
Elf Mineral Infused Mascara
Elf Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
Elf Lip Exfoliator
Elf HD Undereye Primer

*non Elf*
Prestige Waterproof lip Liner in Bamboo


Thanks for watching guys! If you have any questions, comments, concerns or even requests, please let me know! That's what I'm here for. If you enjoy this video, please like and subscribe of course! You guys are awesome, and I hope that you all have an awesome Summer!

Comments