*TUTORIAL* Spring Tutorial Using Too Faced, MAC, ELF, Urban Decay, Covergirl, Hourglass and Sleek!

Hey guys! I FINALLY got around to making the tutorial for my last video's look! I've had quite a few compliments and requests from friends and I wanted to share this with you!



Products Used:

Too Faced A La Mode Palette
MAC Chromaline in Pure White
MAC A Rose Romance Lipstick
Covergirl Lipliner in Splendid
Sleek Makeup Blush in Pixie Pink
ELF Mineral Infused Mascara
Too Faced Waterproof Perfect Eyeiner in Perfect Black
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Urban decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
ELF Intense Ink Eyeliner
Urban decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Roach

How do you guys feel about coral and pink eyeshadow? Do any of you ever wear these shades? Also, if you've tried any of these products, please let me know what you like and dislike about them!

Comments