SPRING 2015: Bright Lippies!

I just wanted to share with all of you some of my fave bright lip products for this Spring.

Here are some of my fave bright shades (Minus reds, that will be a post all on it's own soon!)



From Left to right: MAC Heroine, MAC Violetta, MAC Flat Out Fabulous, Kat Von D's Painted Love Lipstick in Backstage Bambi, Tarte Lipsurgence Frisky, MAC Sheen Supreme Full Speed, MAC Dazzle Lipstick Troublemaker, POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon Coral Crush, ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss Flirty & Girly
Front Left: OCC Lip Tar Divine. Front Right: OCC Lip Tar Harlot.

All of these colors have been moved to my top vanity drawer for easier access. Mattes, Shimmers, Opaque colors, sheer colors, purples, pinks and corals are totally doing it for me this season! Expect plenty of tutorials to come!

Have any of you tried any of these? If so, what did you think about the products? What's going to be your "go-to's" for this Spring season? I'd love to hear from you!

Comments