REVIEW: ColourPop Lippie Stix in Bichette

Damn. This company is taking hold of my monies! Why do they have to be THAT great!? *Sigh* It's for the best, because we needed a company with amazing high quality lipsticks on the cheap! I reviewed ColourPop's Lippie Stix in Button just the other day, and this one (Bichette) is just as amazing! I wore this one out the other day, and even when it did start to fade, it had stained my lips quite a bit so that it didn't look silly. Because the quality is the same as Button's, this review is going to be very short and to the point: These are long lasting, super creamy, non-drying, opaque lipsticks that will rock your face off--and here's the BEST part...they are only $5.00! Why are you sitting here reading this when you could be buying some of their Lippie Stix!? For real I'm in love with these things.


Bichette is a solid deep bright red. If you have olive skin (like myself) this red will absolutely flatter your tone!

This is literally one application. One swipe guys...it's extremely opaque without that "cakey-way-too-much-product" feeling!

I'm so happy with my purchase from ColourPop! I've loved every single Lippie Stix that I own. They last longer than any of my drugstore lipsticks, and you just cannot beat the price guys! They retail for $5.00, and you get free shipping on orders over $30!

Comments