Spring 2015 Look Using Sleek's Oh So Special Palette!




As many of you know--I'm a sucker for the whole "Cat-eye" look. 95% of the time I wear eyeliner or cream eyeshadow, it's in a cat-eye shape. I really think this look would be perfect for this Spring. It's light with a hint of depth, soft and shimmery, and it's so easy to put together!

Here's the products I used to achieve this simple edgy, yet romantic look!

Elf Studio Eye Primer & Liner Sealer (Just for the primer)
Elf Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural (This color is SO beautiful!)
Sleek Make Up I-Divine Palette in Oh So Special ( I used the eyeshadow that is close in color to Stila's Kitten from my inner corner to the outer edge of the cat-eye and the Burgundy shade on the outer part of my bold cat-eye, with the cream matte as a highlight)
Elf Studio Mascara Primer (Another must-have item!)
Elf Studio Khol Eyeliner (the chubby black one)
Elf Studio Mineral Infused Mascara (My Holy Grail Mascara)
Elf Studio Baked Highlighter in Blush Gems
Benefit Thrrrob Blush




I REALLY wish that I had this palette for Valentine's Day! I would have loved to wear this out with my hair in ringlet curls! I just cannot say enough about Sleek Make Up's cosmetic line. The pigmentation is dead on, the price point is amazing, and the color selection and variety make this brand one of my top 3 affordable/budget beauty brands of ALL TIME. Sleek Make Up is sold overseas, however you can find the brand on Amazon (and beauty blog sales etc.) for a reasonable price. Have any of you tried their cosmetic line? If so, what did you think? Any suggestions on what product/palette to try next?


Comments