REVIEW: Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in LSD

And now to RAVE about another one of my fave Urban Decay Liners...LSD. This is a dark glittery mix of awesomness. Most glittery liners when smudged out lose their magical shimmery effect, but not this one. The glitter is fine, and there's quite a bit of it. It's a perfect blend of color and shine!


This color is a dark navy blue with a lighter blue glitter. When smudged out, it has a nice color to glitter ratio. (Unlike some of my MAC Liners Peacocked in particular) It's a smooth formula even though it's jam packed with micro-fine glitter. The color lasts all day, I never have to reapply their eyeliners, which is a huge plus! Urban Decay can be a bit expensive, so I suggest signing up on their website for emails. They send out promotion codes and coupons for around 20% off a few times a year, and I've seen sales on their page for eyeshadows (normally around $19 each) for $6.00 and their liners (normally around $20 each) for $7.00. It's worth checking out their sales page--in fact they do still have some items on their sale page right now, so be sure to check it out before it's all sold out!
Also be sure to checkout Hautelook.com (This is my referral link. I believe that you get a free $10.00 credit added to your account for signing up using my link, but I forget) Urban Decay has sales there at least 3 times a year and If you sign up, I will alert you guys via my social media when they have their next one so you guys can get in on the good stuff for an AMAZING price!



It's a nice tinted navy. The glitter REALLY catches the light and gives it an edge as well as dimension.


 The bottom line is this: This is an amazingly fun color to have in your collection! It is shimmery and eye-catching. The formula is hands-down one of the best I've tried, and it's long lasting. I use this color with a nude eye as well as with a black/navy smoky eye. I pair this with the Elf Mineral Eyeliner in Midnight as well since this liner is a tad bit translucent. I liked this one so much that I purchased 2 extras as backups with a 20% off coupon that they had sent me a bit back. What's your fave Urban Decay liner? Any suggestions on other brands that have glitter liners?

Comments