My Spring 2015 Picks Part 1: Neutral Yet Gorgeous!

Ahhh Spring is coming up, and I'm so freaking excited! It's been sooo cold in Missouri that they might as well call it "Misery" instead, ha ha ha. Bad joke, I know. Anywhooo, I'm pretty stoked for the weather to get better! Along with being stoked for the beautiful weather--I'm excited for the beautiful colors and new styles to be available beauty and fashion-wise. I will be doing a series of posts for Spring 2015...this one is more about low-key nude colors for a more work-friendly natural look this Spring! So here's some of my fave picks for this Spring 2015!


(I apologize for the quality of these pics, I'm getting ready to move in the next month so there's no internett at my place right now. I'm using my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Phablet to blog, etc. and this pic was a bit shaky I guess!)

What I'm LOVING for Spring 2015:

EYES:

Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Charade (retails for $35.00 on their website) Elf's Prism Palette in Naked (retails for $10.00 on their website) Elf's Smudge Pots in Cruisin' Chic and Ain't That Sweet (retails for $3.00 each on their website)



FACE:

Elf Body Shimmer in Cosmic Coral (Retails for $3.00 but is discontinued. I've found it several times on eBay and Amazon, you might be able to find it on other sites as well) Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy (retails for $30.00 on their website) MAC Sheertone Blush in Tenderling (retails for $22.00 on their website) Elf Studio Pressed Mineral Blush in Sweet Retreat (Retails for $5.00 on their website)



LIPS:
Elf Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural (Retails for $3.00 on their website) Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic's Lip Tar in Zhora (Retails for $18.00 on their website) Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Tint in Perky (retails $24.00 but is discontinued. A very close shade would be Charmed on their website)



What will be some of your fave products for Spring 2015? Are there any styles or looks that you are excited for?

Comments