Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Eyeliner in Psychedelic Sister

I'm excited to review one of my fave Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils!

The packaging of Urban Decay's products are always neat, sleek, different and fun.



This deep purple shade is pretty bright for being so dark. I think that's what makes it an awesome product for me! I personally won't wear a colored liner if nobody else will even notice that it's NOT just regular black eyeliner. That's the whole idea of wearing any eyeliner that isn't brown or black, right? I cannot tell you how many "purples" and "blues" and "greens" that I have used that just look too dark to be colorful. This shade is different! It is dark, but there's like a duo-chrome light-catching effect that it has and it makes this product stand out. That's money well spent in my book.



As you can see from these swatches, it has a nice light-catching effect that deters this color from being bland and monochrome. It's pigmentation is enough to stand out from the norm yet it's subtle enough to wear to school, work etc. It's not screaming, "HEY LOOK AT MY FAAAAACE," in fact if it could speak, it'd probably say something like, "Hey, what's up?" in a nonchalant kinda way. It's edgy yet subtle enough for those of you who are nervous about using bolds and brights in a makeup routine. This is a color anyone can wear...it's just that universally flattering! The product is longlasting as well. I've never had to touch up my liner when wearing any of their shades which is a HUGE plus! No flaking, cracking and shit like that. This stuff is legit and it seriously lasts all day!


AHEM...Please disregard the crazy brows. They are indeed crazy, and I know this. Also I had to use a TERRIBLE MASCARA that left fall out all over my face--hence why the pics are cropped to show my eyes only. (That review will be up soon and you should AVOID that mascara at all costs because it's a tube of shit.) I had to show you guys how subtle yet colorful this liner actually is. It's a nice break from the hum-drum black/brown. It's a stick full of subtle-purpley fun.




What are your fave Urban Decay Liner shades?


Comments