*Indie Thursday!* My Pretty Zombie Gangrenous Eyeshadow!

UGGGGH! This color just keeps me guessing because it's color changes in the light and shifts like no other! I hope you are ready for My Pretty Zombie's Gangrenous! It's only $5.00 a jar with about 1.5 grams of product. (You can even order samples which are cheaper and have enough for multiple uses!) So let's get down to business!


OMG that packaging! Little "blood" splatters, ha ha ha! It made me giggle. Wonderful attention to detail!


Now this color shifts--it shifts all over the place! It's a blue/purple shimmery iridescent shade that packs a lot of sparkle! It's quite stunning.


In all it's glory.


Now for the swatches, I used the Elf Glitter Glue Primer on the left, a black kohl liner as a base in the middle and the right I used the NYX White Eyeshadow Base. Seriously, the possibilities with this color are endless! On top of the black base, this almost had a green tint to it.


All of that shimmer! this color is so pretty, and I love it so much that I'm actually looking for a lipstick of that shade.

The following picture is from their website. I am posting it for reference:



Now My Pretty Zombie is an indie brand that I have been hearing a ton about lately. this is the first and only eyeshadow of theirs that I have had the chance to try. I've been eyeballing their website and there's quite a few colors that I kinda have my heart set on trying. (Well, there's around 12 of them, lol!) I am very excited to try more of their products! Have you tried this brand before? What are your fave shades? What are some of your fave indie brands? I'd love to hear your suggestions!

Comments