Violet Eye Tutorial Feat. the Sleek I-Divine Lagoon Palette!


I LOVE Sleek's I-Divine palettes! The variety of colors in the Lagoon Collection are bright, smoky and an interesting medley to add to any makeup collection.



Products Used: 
Sleek I-Divine Palette in The Lagoon Collection
Elf Smudge Pot in Pearls of Wisdom
Wet N Wild Fergie Gel Liner in Little Black Dress
Elf Studio Kohl Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Mainline
Elf Mineral Infused Mascara
OCC Lip Tar in Electric Grandma
Elf Mineral Lip Liner in Peachy
Tarte 24-Hour Amazon Clay Blush in Peaceful



Step 1: I applied tape to the outer edge of my eye to serve as a guard for eyeshadow/product fallout. I then applied the Elf Smudge Pot in Pearls of Wisdom all over my entire eyelid all the way to my brow as a primer/base.


Step 2: I then applied the medium dark blue shade from this palette as pictured below, on the outer edge of my eye (along the tape) and in my crease.




Step 3: I then apply the yellow/gold shade on the open space of my eyelid.




Step 4: I then applied the Deep Blue/Indigo shade to my outer crease. (Basically the outer V of my eyelid)



Step 5: I then applied the Black shade to just the outer edge of my eyelid along the tape for added definition .



Step 6: I then apply the Coral Pink shade to the inner corner of my eye. I bring a small amount into the edge of the beginning of my crease.



Step 7: I then applied the Light Pink shade right next to the Pink Coral shade, and I blended it gently towards the center of my eyelid.



Step 8: I then applied the Silver Shade to my brow area as a highlight.



Step 9: I then use the same Yellow/Gold shade as before and I applied it on the center of my lower lid, directly under my lash line, I brought this shade right next to the Coral Pink shade, and on the other side of the yellow/gold shade, I applied Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeliner in Ransom (A deep purple) from the yellow/gold shade towards the outer edge of my eye connecting it to the upper lid for continuity. I used a brush to gently blend each color together where they met one another.


Step 10:I then applied a black gel liner by Wet N Wild, the Fergie Liner in Little Black dress along the tape for a nice clean cat eye.


Step 11: Add a "Derp" Face for extra fun.


Step 12: I then lined my waterline using the Elf Studio Kohl Eyeliner (They only have one shade and it's black)


Step 13: I then coated my lashes with a black mascara--this one is the Elf Mineral Infused Mascara.


Step 14: I then used the Tarte 12-Hour Amazonian Clay Blush in Peaceful across my cheeks.


Step 15: I then lined my lips with an Elf Mineral Lip Liner in Peachy.


Step 16: I then applied one of the coolest OCC Lip Tars (Electric Grandma) onto my lips to fill them in.


Aaaaaand here's the final look!


I had so much fun with this palette, and I can't help but feel that the shade of OCC Lip Tar I chose for this helps make the coral shade on my eyes POP! What do you guys think? Would any of you wear this out?

Comments