Tutorial: Duochrome Plum Using the Sleek MakeUp Celestial Palette

Aww Yiss! I'm bringing out some Holiday Fun with a twist! This look is absolutely stunning. The duochrome shade in that palette is subtle, and has enough flashiness to keep eyes wandering back.




Products Used:

(Pre-tutorial= Tape and Elf Smudge Pot in Pearls of Wisdom as a base)
Sleek Celestial Palette
Wet N Wild Fergie liner in Little Black Dress
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Riot
Elf Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow Beauty Queen
Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Lust For Blush (Freaking GORGEOUS!)
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
Too Faced Perfect Black Eyeliner
Benefit Dallas Blush


Step 1: I applied the matte red shade from this palette onto my crease, and blended the shade upwards and outwards.



Step 2: I then applied the sparkly pink/purple shade directly on top of the matte red shade (on my crease) I blended this shade upwards and outwards as well. I also applied a bit on the outer edge of my eyelid.



Step 3: I then applied the matte red to my entire eyelid.



Step 4: I then applied the duochrome red/green shade right on top of the matte red on my eyelid only. I stopped at the crease.



Step 5: I then applied a bit of the sparkly black shade into the outer edge of my crease as well as the outer edge of my eyelid. I blended it upwards and outwards.



Step 6: I applied the Elf Mineral Pressed Eyeshadow in Beauty Queen under my brow as a highlight.



Step 7: I then used the Wet N Wild Fergie Gel Liner in Little Black Dress along my upper lash line and created a cat-eye.


Step 7: I then applied the Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Riot along my lower lash line and I applied the Too Faced Perfect Black Liner to my water line.


Step 8: I then applied a coat of the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara to my lashes.


Step 9: I swept Benefit's Dallas Blush onto my cheekbones.


Step 10: I opted for a nice light berry matte shade by Maybelline in Lust For Blush onto my lips.


The Finished Look:






I love how simple this look is, and how the duochrome shade lights up this look and keeps this look fun and interesting! Would any of you wear this look out? Can any of you recommend some of your fave duochrome eyeshadow? I'm going to need more!

Comments