Tarte on Sale!

I just wanted to let you guys know that hautelook.com is having Tarte on sale right now, and you can pick up a set of 12 Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeliners for $25.00! They have quite a few items at a deep discount, and this brand is just amazing...it's one of my favorites! If any of you have been meaning to try any of their products, (I'm in love with their liners, shadows, blush, lipsurgences and mascara) this would be a great way to do so, or stock up on a few Christmas gifts, as Christmas is only 6 weeks away! Check out what kind of bargains they have right now:





There's so much more as well, but it would have taken me forever to post all of it for you guys. As usual, deals like these do NOT last long of course! Let me know what you are interested in checking out, and if you have any recommendations for anyone else, please share what products you like the most!


Comments