SALE! Algenist on Sale!

I have NEVER heard of Algenist products at these prices! And I'm going to love this sale like you wouldn't believe! (I have a few wrinkles that I wish I could just "wish" away...and I don't like spending hundreds of dollars on little creams and such but THIS sale is another story altogether!) I do not think this will last more than 2 days to be honest...so if you have been needing/wanting to try this brand or stock up on any of these items, now is the time to do so!





There's a small sale over here at hautelook.com and by small, there's seriously only 5 items on sale, but they are at a HUGE discount! I actually picked up a few samples of some of their eye cream from Sephora and I REALLY liked it, but I wasn't too fond of the price tag, lol. Well, I'm going to pick up a few things such as the Reconstructing Duo which is originally $95.00 and is on sale right now for $39.00! I also want to try the Firming and Lifting Cream for $12.00 that's one heck of a deal!

Comments