Pink Sugar Fragrances, Rouge Bunny Cosmetics on Sale!

Hey everyone! The Holidays are just around the corner, and so I've been keeping my eyes open for some some beauty products to fill some stockings with! First of all, these events will be ending tomorrow morning. With that being said, here's what I noticed online:

Hautelook.com is having Pink Sugar and Rouge Bunny on sale. I have a few samples of the perfume and LOVE it so much that I'm picking up 2 for myself at this price! I've never tried Rouge Bunny, but it's a brand that so many gals in the online makeup communities that I hang out in are crazy about the stuff!





Now as for Rouge Bunny, here's what other's have suggested for me to try:





Have you tried Rouge Bunny before? If so, what are your fave products? I'm eyeballing the eyeshadow duos...

Comments