Julep It Girl Maven November Box

It arrived!



My Julep Maven November Box arrived the other day, and I am so excited to show you guys what was included! My box came with the Freedom Polymer Top Coat (Which is the BEST top coat I've ever tried in my entire life!) Llsa Polish (an opaque deep matte blue) and Roc Solid Polish (A dark grey-ish green shade) I can't wait to review each of these! The very second I opened it, I knew exactly what mani I'd do next...I painted my nails that very night. (Click here to see more colors in their store!)



From left to right: Roc Solid, Llsa, Freedom Polymer Top Coat.



Here's the mani I ended up doing that night using the Llsa as the main color, Polymer Top Coat and Jordan layered on my tips. (Jordan I had purchased previously)


Llsa + Jordan + Freedom Polymer Top Coat = Motha Flippin FABULOUSNESS.



I am so thrilled to do an in-depth review on each one of these shades. I didn't realize how much I needed to have a dark matte blue in my collection, but now that I have one, it's going to be a regular in my my manis!

What's your fave Julep nail polish? Have you tried their subscription service? Want to get a free Julep box? 
This blue is going to be so much fun this Winter!
Let me know what you guys think!

Comments