*Sneak Peek* My First (Public) Swatch!

Quite a few of you know that I'd been working on my own cosmetic line. I'd tried soooo hard to keep things on the "down low," but I'm excited and I just HAVE to give you guys a swatch. You know, just one. For now. There will be plenty more, but who doesn't love a super pigmented goldenrod yellow with gold and silver glitter? I'm always looking for yellows to add to my collection personally, and that can be a task in itself!


This is swatched directly on my hand, with absolutely no primer. It's nice and opaque with a bit of micro glitter.



This is applied over a medium grey (Pistol) eyeshadow from Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette. I barely had any of the product on my brush, I wanted to see how it would look with a very minimal amount of product for those looks when you want a pop of color, but you don't want anything super bold and crazy-town. My lighting did not do this justice!

I know that this formula is my own creation so of course I'm going to love it, but I'll be damned if it's STILL on my hand after trying to wipe it off twice, lol. I'm all about buttery soft formulas and It's a plus when the product has great staying power even without a primer! I'm excited, and I wish that I could swatch all of them for you guys, but I gotta keep *almost* everything under wraps for now. I will be hosting a few giveaways soon for sets of samples including this shade, so stay tuned!

Comments