Fall POP of Purple Eyeshadow Tutorial








I had so much fun doing this look! I actually came up with this look for a contest online, and realized that the bright purple was too much and not something the hostess of the contest would wear--but for those of us who love purple and smoky eyes, this is awesome and easy to do!

Products Used:
Cheap/weak Scotch Tape
Sugarpill's Heart Breaker Palette
Sleek Cosmetic's i-Candy Palette
Too Faced Matte Eye Palette
Elf Smudge Pot in Cruisin' Chic
Elf Mineral Infused Mascara
Elf Mineral Liner in Midnight
Elf Baked Eyeshadow in Purple Passion



I applied tape to the outer edge of my eyelid. IF you do this, PLEASE stick the tape onto the back of your hand a time or two so that it loses it's tackiness. You do not want to pull at the delicate skin around your eyes!


Next I primed my eyelids using the Elf Smudge Pot in Cruisin' Chic.



Usig the Too Faced Matte Eyes Palette, I applied Vintage Violet to my crease.




I thern applied the shade Fresh Linen to my eyelids.



I then applied the dark matte purple shade from the Sleek i-Candy palette to my outer crease.


I then applied the purple shade from the Sugarpill Heartbreaker palette onto the outer edge of my eyelid, bringing it a third of the way inward across my lid.




I then applied the shade London Fog which is a nice dark matte navy shade to the outer edge for depth.


I then applied Velveteen Bunny under my brow as a highlight.



I then lined my upper lash line with a dark navy blue liner. I used the Elf Mineral Liner in Midnight


Next I used the Elf Baked Eyeshadow in Purple Passion directly underneath my lower lash line. I used it wet for a more vibrant color and smudged it out for a cute smoky blast of metallic goodness.


I then gently removed the tape.


I lined my water line using the Too Faced Perfect Black Liner.


I then applied a coat of the Elf Mineral Infused Mascara


For the blush, I applied a Tarte Blush in Awakening.



For the contour, I applied the Elf Studio Powder in Coco.




For the lips, I applied a MAC Lipstick in Creme D'Nude


Thumbs up for a finished look!




Would any of you wear this look?

Comments